(CAN ONLY SWITCH PLANS STARTING FALL TERM)
Want to add your partner to your GTFF insurance? You can if you are both:
1) Eighteen (18) years of age or older;
2) Share a close personal relationship and are responsible for each other’s common welfare;
3) Are each other’s sole domestic partner;
4) Are not married to anyone nor have had another domestic partner within the prior 31 days;
5) Are not related by blood closer than would bar marriage in the states of Oregon or
6) Share the same regular and permanent residence, with the current intent to continue doing so
7) Are jointly financially responsible for “basic living expenses”, defined as the cost of basic
food, shelter, and any other expenses of a domestic partner which are paid at least in part by a
program or benefit for which the partner qualified because of the domestic partnership.
(Note: Domestic partners need not contribute equally or jointly to the cost of these expenses
as long as they agree that both are responsible for the cost);
8) Were mentally competent to consent to contract when our domestic partnership began.
I will also need the partners: full name, DOB, SSN (if they have one), and gender. You can send that to Glenn securely via your UO Microsoft OneDrive account to email@example.com or call and leave message at 541-344-0832 x1.
If you have questions, you can contact Glenn Morris, our health care administrator, at (541) 344-0832 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.