The GTFF election is now live, with ballots sent to all Members’ UO email address (or personal email address for Associate Members). Be sure to read through the candidate statements as you vote – this is an important election as the incoming leadership will be preparing for collective bargaining. Please let us know if you have any questions (or reach out to email@example.com)!
- Nominations Close: April 14th
- Nominee Statements Due: April 21st
- Voting Opens: April 25th
- Voting Closes: May 2nd, 11:59pm
- Results announced by May 6
- Any member (including legacy and associate) can nominate someone to any position.
- Members and Associate Members can run for any position.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!