As the GTFF continues to move towards a strike, news of the situation is spreading quickly around the internet. Numerous blog posts have been written about our situation. A number of them are linked below.
- “Wealth of [a Certain] Civilization” uoracematters. Posted Nov. 23, 2014.
- “How to Embarrass Yourself as a University Administration” Lawyers, Gun & Money. Posted Nov. 22, 2014.
- “Scabs, Scantrons and Strikes at the University of Oregon” Crooked Timber. Posted Nov. 22, 2014.
- “In Response to Pending Grad Strike at U. Oregon, Administration Urges Faculty to Make Exams Multiple Choice or Allow Students to Not Take Them” Corey Robin. Posted Nov. 21, 2014.
- “U. of Oregon Draws Criticism for Response to Threatened TA Strike.” The Ticker (Chronicle of Higher Education). Posted Nov. 20, 2014.
The uomatters blog has also covered GTFF bargaining in depth.